SD (A) told me that he couldn't do it anymore (after meeting me for the first time) because he felt "guilty" even though he kept his SeekingArrangement account up.
What a liar... I was hoping that it would work out too... I have to say that I'm both hurt and disappointed.
I barely heard from him after and two weeks later he tells me that he can't do it... I should have known something was up.
*sigh*
I met (S) last week and we just didn't click. I ended up giving him a blow job and he did nothing to get me off. Plus there was just no chemistry... I did get the lingerie he promised to get me so that was good.
It seems that I can't seem to find anything discreet and long-term... from what I'm reading of your blogs it's the same all around.
Best of luck, guys
Liar Liar
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Posted by Sugarcookiebaby at 1:48 PM
Labels: liar, sugarbaby, sugardaddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aww sorry, well perhaps you'll find one soon. Give it time.
I will. :)
Hey,
I've left a message to you ebfore, but the Sugar World online magazine is now up and running! and I am looking for bloggers or article contributors. If you are interested, email me :)
Post a Comment