Alright, so after a LONG LONG time of emailing back and forth. I FINALLY get to see him tomorrow. I'm so excited! He seems really cute.
I'm going to wear a short skirt tomorrow (something sexy) but pair it up with a satin blouse (something more serious) that way it'll balance out a little.
So we're going to be having lunch tomorrow at a nice but lmid scale resturant (in pricing that is)and then parting ways. I hope we get along in person! I know a lot of you SD's out there are in it for the big money. But honestly, if he's rich enough and cute and nice, I say go for it.
Watch out Mr. Doctor Man, the Sugargods are on my side! (I just hope that you will be too.)
FINALLY!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Posted by Sugarcookiebaby at 8:34 PM
Labels: doctor, sugarbaby, sugardaddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment