The Doctor and I have fizzled out again after some time, I think he's just too busy for me. In any case I've had a good run and I'm still willing to try if he ever finds more time... but...
I'm back!
(Deleting this part because I do NOT want bad karma on this! Lol)
I've been reading up a little and it looks like you girls have been busy!
How are you?
I'm back!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Posted by Sugarcookiebaby at 1:23 PM
Labels: doctor, Mr. Sub, seekingarrangement.com, sugarbaby, sugardaddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WElcome BACKKKKKK!!! I have a new IM I will facebook it to ya! As far as subs I LOVEEE THEM!! I think it might have been me who blogged about have a sub daddy. Anyways I have started to touch the Financial Dom aspect of life haha. I LOVE IT! I just love the power I feel over these men! I had a sugary date today with a semi submissive. Next week I am going to start his training =]
xoxox
College Sugar
I also met a pot sub, but I haven't written about him on my blog yet. It's not something I'm entirely into, but could pretend that I am for the high allowance he has offered me. He likes pain, so that throws me off a little bit. Anyways, I'm still thinking...
Let me know how it goes!
College SB: I don't think I have you on FB, can you add me again? :)
Hey, I've been reading through your posts.. Enertaining and helpful! I just started blogging again after quitting/deleting my blog last year. Just wanted to say hi and looking forward to reading more of your posts!
*Diane
Post a Comment