I talked to the potential SD again and confirmed for Tuesday. At the moment, I'm still feeling nervous (difference being that, thanks to Beth@ http://sugarconsumption.blogspot.com/, I know what to wear). Let me just say how grateful I am to have you all... your experiences and advice really helps, thank you -so- much.
My current situation, on top of what I've already written, is that I have a boyfriend too (I know, I know... Sweets is naughty) I can't imagine that such a thing is uncommon because most of us, I'm sure, also date people our age too. I feel rather bad for doing this to him, but on the other hand this is a safe way to experience things that I would otherwise not get to experience (such as plush hotels and an experienced lover). So I like to think that this is a better alternative to cheating on him with another boy his age that I barely know and having to deal with sneaking around. Plus the chances of falling in love with someone my age would be greater... which is bad because I don't want to ruin what I have. Now the problem now is juggling everything and making sure that the boyfriend doesn't know about the SD...
So Sugarbabes, how do you juggle?
Not much else going on
Friday, April 24, 2009
Posted by Sugarcookiebaby at 11:41 AM
Labels: boyfriend, sugarbaby, sugardaddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree, having a boyfriend and a SD is hard work. I'll write a post on it from my own perspective though. :)
Thanks so much! It's helped a lot.
Post a Comment