Disappointment, The Doc, and Damnit!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

As some of you guys know (who have me on FB) I waited around for an HOUR and FINALLY Gentleman IM's me, says he can't make it... A few hours ago he told me he could make it later. The sucky thing? A few of my friends that I don't see often offered to go partying with me and I turned them down. He said he still wants to see me and would plan something with me "later that night" of course, he never showed. Whatever, fuck him.

Damnit!

Major bummer and disappointment.

So I thought to myself, why let it bring me down? I popped on a cute dress and updated my profile pics on both SD4me and SA.com. Bam, I get an email. Who? A Doctor from Florida whom I will formally christian "The Doc", not to be confused with the Doctor (see previous posts). He's from Florida, but he says he's willing to come see me. He seems really generous, even though he doesn't earn much compared to the high-rollers. His letter was very personal, and didn't look pasted on. Seems very genuine. From SD4me.com

Right, just a few minutes ago, I get anther email. This time from an executive manager from new york, new york. Why these guys are contacting me all the way from america, I have no idea! The thing with SA.com is that it WON'T let you read your emails unless your profile is verified... which means I have to wait for my three pictures to clear through. So all I got to see was his profile and, boy, is he a high roller! So I can't read or reply to his email until it clears through, urgh! I really want to see what he wrote! :( Anyways, I'm calling him Exec for a lack of a better word. :)

Sad Sugarcookie is sad.

2 comments:

BlackDiamond said...

As they say, they are more fish in the see and it seems like you got them nibbling! Good for you! :)

Sugarcookiebaby said...

Thanks! Do you have an IM of sorts where we can chat?