Sometimes I totally feel like giving up. But at the same time... I really do need a SD... why do guys say that they want something when they really don't?
I'm getting so sick of it. So many stuck-up fakes who think they're so much better than everyone else just because they have a bit of money to throw around.
Anyways, the search continues...
Ugh
Monday, October 19, 2009
Posted by Sugarcookiebaby at 11:47 AM
Labels: seekingarrangement.com, sugarbaby, sugardaddy, sugardaddyforme.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Don't give up!!!!!! I was feeling the same way this morning! But I kept searching and found a pot before class lol. Hell I lost a sugar daddy yesterday....just keep at it
Kisses
college sugar
Don't give up girl! I have been searching online for a guy since April and when I feel like someone is the real deal something happens. But the real SD's are out there so maybe just take a break to breath but don't give up! You will find your guy!
Patience, patience, patience. You'll find him eventually!
Good guys are hard enough to find, let alone a good Sugar Daddy! Good luck!
Post a Comment