Face-Paced Sugarrush

Monday, September 14, 2009

So on Sd4me.com, I've gotten a LOT of emails. I was actually supposed to meet a guy for coffee today, but he cancelled on me and hasn't showed up online since. :(

On the other end, the Doctor has dropped off the map-but not quite yet. His SA.com account says that he was onlune on Thursday. I'd LIKE to believe that he's still interested in me and is just busy, but the sign-in date says otherwise. Hmm...

It's really unfortunate, he seemed really sincere and totally nice. I guess you can't have it all and even the nicest guys lie. :(

A guy I'll call Businessman recently got in touch with me. And by recently, I mean just tonight. We connected through yahoo and he phoned me. We had a good conversation so I'm feeling pretty good about this. We met through SA.com awhile back when I was still emailing the Doctor and we got off to a rough start. Somehow I ended up adding him on yahoo anyways and I chatted with him out of pure curiosity.

It's strange how only a day ago I wanted to look and two guys already dropped into my lap today. It just goes to show that there's an endless supply of sugar and, just because there are more Sugardaddies than Sugarbabies, we don't need to settle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you told me about sd4me..that site is amazing! Your going to have a sd in no time!

Sugarcookiebaby said...

Aww, thanks! :)