Honestly, I read every single blog I follow. But I've noticed that a lot of people don't comment on mine.
Then I realize that I don't comment much either! I suppose it's because I read them and then become too lazy to log in and comment or feel as if I've nothing to say or someone has already said what I've wanted to.
So I suppose a lot of people do read my blog, especially since they're following it. Sorry, my entry this time doesn't have much to do with sugar at all, just a little blurb on my life.
I've moved into my new apartment already and lived there from Friday to Monday. But honestly, it's a little annoying. My roomie has her boyfriend over all week and I was kind of pissed since we bought groceries together and he's living there too and eating our stuff. Plus, it got too lonely what with school not starting and me not having a car. All of my university friends were still spending what's left of the summer with their non-uni friends and are too busy. So I decided to stay with my parents for the rest of the week, just because I'm feeling homesick and my roomie's being antisocial. Ever since I moved in all she does is go out or stay cooped up with her boyfriend in her room, it was driving me nuts. We had no internet or TV and all I had was my cellphone. I just hope that it gets better or she and I will SERIOUSLY need to talk.
Anyways, I just wanted to get that rant out. Everyone seems to be more active lately, it's good to see after the summer dry spell. Good luck with you all!
I'm still waiting on Mr. Doctor to reply, mostly because he seems nice and genuinely interested... man I hate waiting.
Posts but no comments!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Posted by Sugarcookiebaby at 10:45 PM
Labels: disappointed, doctor, school, sugarbaby, sugardaddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment