After not hearing from the Doctor for over a week now, I've decided to casually start my search again. I've uploaded new pics to my SA.com site and joined SD4me.com. I have to say, that site gets you a lot more emails, but a lot of them are too old or not real SD's. At least, that's what the impression I'm getting is. Also, it's really restrictive because I can't email back a LOT of guys and I don't want to pay for it. :(
Thanks to Tha Princess for telling me about the site though, I'm sure it'll expand my sugarsearch. I've finally took the plunge and uploaded a few faceshots on SA, hopefully it'll bring in some more emails.
If the Doctor ever comes back and I haven't found another SD, I'd take him back for sure. We really seem to click and I really like him. It's just unfortunate that he dropped off the map, I hope he resurfaces soon.
On the Road Again...
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Posted by Sugarcookiebaby at 11:32 AM
Labels: doctor, seekingarrangement.com, sugarbaby, sugardaddy, sugardaddyforme.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment